The Andalusian Technology Network (RETA) focuses its activities on its members in order to promote their representation and recognition at regional, national and international level. In this sense, the services provided by RETA focus primarily on: improving the knowledge of its members, fostering cooperation among its members, promoting networking, generating opportunities for its members and providing strategic information.
With these premises RETA provides its associates various general value-added services, among which:
- Information and advice in R&D matters: strategic information and queries.
- Assistance in the processing of grants and subsidies: support during the presentation of proposals, partner search.
- Technological surveillance and knowledge management: analysis of supply and demand for technology, identifying opportunities.
- Transfer of knowledge: promoting the recognition of the role of the members in the innovation system, dissemination of the capabilities of the members, lobbying.
- Communication and dissemination of the main activities of the members.
In addition to these general services we provide specific services personalized to each member, to meet their individual needs.
RETA also elaborates activity and impact reports of its members, mainly technological science parks and technology centers, to evaluate the results of its members and also to obtain a situation analysis and define the strategic lines, in the case of technology centers.