Proposal name: Authentication & Privacy Management – Advanced solutions for Individuals and Service Providers
Objective: The project aim is to develop advanced, secured and reliable set of methods and means for authenticating and best managing the users’ e-Ids
• Academy and Research groups active in cryptographic research, secured data, communication algorithms and related SW development
• SME-s with expertise in:
- Biometric sensors
- Field testing and markets evaluation of new electronic products.
• A private or academic research institute involved in the social aspects of ICT – for field data collection and analyzing of the users’ needs for improved authentication methods and means and their e-ID improved dynamic management.
• A Legal consulting firm in the field of authentication and communication regulations.
• A large company specializing in computerized communication and/or cellular systems or in internet infrastructure services support.
For further information, please contact:
Jaime Durán Díaz