The Information Day will be held on Monday 28 February, from 10:30 until 16:30 (welcome will open at 09:30), in the Charlemagne building, room Gasperi. Download the agenda here.
How to register?
- Log-in to the site using your Information Society Events Profile.
- You will arrive on a personalised page. Follow the ‘Register to attend the Information Day‘ link.
- Verify your personal information and click ‘submit’.
- Log-in now!
- If you do not have an Information Society Events Profile, create your profile and register now.
- You already have an Information Society Events Profile if you attended past events such as ICT 2010 in Brussels or previous info days.
- Forgotten your log-in or password details? No problem. Follow the ‘Forgot Your Password?‘ link on the ‘Log-in‘ page .
- Not sure if you already have an Information Society Events Profile? Don’t worry, you will receive an onscreen message if you try to create one with an email address that is already in use. If you receive this message, use the password reset feature to retrieve your log-in or reset your password.
Source: European Comission