RETA’s mission is to coordinate the key agents in the regional innovation system based on their membership with our association.
The agents of the Andalusian Knowledge System, the vast majority associated members of RETA, are the key players in innovation in Andalusia, constituting the strategic and tactical support of the regional innovation policy. On their turn, the technological spaces constitute the areas and scenes of innovation in the Autonomous Community of Andalusia and the associated members of RETA are the main facilitators and promoters of the regional innovation process.
The value of the agents of the Andalusian Knowledge System associated to RETA lies in the contribution that each, each from its scope, makes to the innovative process in Andalusia. RETA as associative entity ensures the interconnection between these agents and transmits value to its members.
RETA is an organization that gathers all the agents of the Andalusian Knowledge System.
RETA’s main mission is to be the benchmark of the regional innovation system and the main meeting point for the agents of the Andalusian Knowledge System.
- To promote the representation of our members in the national innovation system
- To strengthen the knowledge of our members
- To facilitate the connection of our members between each other and with the other agents of the Andalusian Knowledge System
- Projects in cooperation with added value
- To provide strategic information to our members
- To disseminate the activities, services and projects of our members