The Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL) is offering Incoming post-doc fellowships to scientists of all nationalities in order to strengthen the bilateral S&T collaborations as well as the realization of the European Research Area. Fellowships are assigned to researchers with a PhD degree (or equivalent), proving their expertise and research capacity by a personal scientific record. The fellowships, granted for a stay lasting between 12 to 24 months in one of the UCL research units, concern all fields of research activities dealt with by the UCL.
- Opening of the call: June 2013
- Closing of the call: October 1st, 2013
- Evaluation: October – December 2013
- Communication of the results: January 2014
- Launching of the projects: January – September 2014
For more information please contact Laura Valle Cerezo at email@example.com